URGENT: MailScanner issue on Linux mail server

David Heller dheller at ALLHELLER.NET
Wed May 14 18:42:08 IST 2003

Make sure the file /tmp/FprotBusy.lock is writable. I have mine set to
chmod 666 FProtBusy.lock If that file is not writable your mail will
never get delivered. because it will just sit there waiting for f-prot
to scan it.

 Good Luck,

Dave