SV: DNSBLs

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Tue May 13 15:55:45 IST 2003

Do you mean you have removed the lines from sendmail?
I started just using the MS/SA RBL's but realized I didnt even wanted those
mail to enter my system. So I added 3 RBL's to sendmail and stop about 90%
before even entering my system. The rest we still use MS/SA to catch.....
might be good might be bad but sofar noone complained  =)