Less Confused

Richard Ibbotson richard at SHEFLUG.CO.UK
Tue May 13 19:17:29 IST 2003

Raymond

 > Yes.  But, what's it got to with Spamassassin ? Amavis the the default
 > ant-virus software for e-mail scanning.
>
> Amavis is like MailScanner right ? Perhaps i don't understand, but in my
> eyes you should either run one of them.

Yes.  But, I've set the /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf file so that
a virus scanner is not loaded.  I'd like to use Mailscanner just for
spam checking.  I thought that's what Mailscanner was for ?

As I understand it Mailscanner loads Spamassassin and checks for spam.

Thanks

Richard