spamassassin 2.53 & MailScanner

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Tue May 13 16:20:04 IST 2003

You can run spamassassin from the command line in debug mode to check if
spamassassin will use it:

spamassassin -D -t < sample-spam.txt

The sample-spam.txt included with spamassassin should be in the DCC
database.

Then you need to make sure that MailScanner will use it.  Make sure you have
"use_dcc 1" and "dcc_path <path to dccproc>" set in your
spam.assassin.prefs.conf file.

You can also sniff you network for udp port 6277 to see if dcc checks are
working.

Jason