SV: SV: DNSBLs

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Tue May 13 16:16:31 IST 2003

In mailscanner Im just using the default one. Probably will add some more
but thats on my "to do" list :)
In sendmail I use the following lines:
FEATURE(`enhdnsbl', `dynablock.wirehub.net', `"550 5.7.1 ACCESS DENIED to
"$&{client_name}" by Wirehub! Internet DynaBlock
(http://dynablock.wirehub.net/errors.html)"', `t', `127.0.0.2.')dnl
FEATURE(`dnsbl', `proxies.blackholes.wirehub.net', `"550 5.7.1 ACCESS DENIED
to OPEN PROXY SERVER "$&{client_name}" by Wirehub! Internet DNSBL
(http://proxies.blackholes.wirehub.net/errors.html)"', `')dnl
FEATURE(`dnsbl', `blackholes.wirehub.net', `"550 5.7.1 ACCESS DENIED to
"$&{client_name}" by Wirehub! Internet DNSBL
(http://blackholes.wirehub.net/errors.html)"', `')dnl

Its been working fine for me but I guess some might have some better
solutions.
Im still in the beginning of the long learning curve  :)
More info can be found at http://basic.wirehub.nl/blackholes.html

/Anders