Not scanning certain email

Brad White brad at LTINETWORKS.COM
Mon May 12 21:08:43 IST 2003

Is there a way to have mail from a specific domain not be scanned for
spam or viruses?  I have mail being sent from a certain domain that uses
a Symantec anti-virus spam tool( I don't know what specific product
yet), and attachments from those senders get corrupted when they pass
through MailScanner.  If I have them send the same email with attachment
to an email address that does not go through MailScanner the attachment
is not-corrupted.  I'm trying to troubleshoot and gather more
information, but in the meantime I would like to let that email pass
through the system unscathed.

Thanks,

Bradley White