SV: Encrypting Email

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Mon May 12 21:03:13 IST 2003

Hi
We had a solution like that before. It scanned all messages for public
pgp-keys and stored for future mails. So if we had a key the mail would
automaticly be encrypted at the MTA. We used it for sending secure mail
between different healtcare places in sweden. It wasnt cheap so after 2
years we got order to stop using it. The idea was good but to expensive....
Maybe there will be a open-source version some day. If you wanna take a look
at it go to http://www.tenfour.se/english/tfssms.asp

/Anders