spamassassin 2.53 & MailScanner

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Fri May 9 14:46:26 IST 2003

I am not a spamassassin expert, but from what I can tell by looking at the
list of tests it does (http://spamassassin.rediris.es/tests.html), many
tests score lower with "net".  I assume that "net" means you do some sort of
check over the internet, such as an RBL lookup or a DCC check.  So if you
only do RBL lookups but not DCC, Razor2, or Pyzor, some tests will score
even lower and may result in email not being tagged as spam.

I was seeing a lot of spam get through until I installed DCC, Razor2, and
Pyzor.

Hope this helps.

Jason