RBL's

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Wed May 7 17:01:16 IST 2003

At 02:11 PM 5/7/2003 +0100, Paul Hamilton wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>We are just about to include RBL's to our MS.conf file,
>but we are a little unsure of what exactly to enter.

There should be examples of this already in your mailscanner.conf

In 4.05-3 the syntax is (copied straight from the default. conf file):

Spam List Definitions = /opt/MailScanner/etc/spam.lists.conf

Spam List = ORDB-RBL Infinite-Monkeys # MAPS-RBL+ costs money (except .ac.uk)

Note that spam.lists.conf contains the definition of what address to use
for the RBL:
ORDB-RBL                        relays.ordb.org.

See the FAQ as well:
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/man/MailScanner.conf.3.html#Definitions%20of%20virus%20scanners%20and%20spam%20detectors

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/man/MailScanner.conf.3.html#Spam%20detection%20and%20spam%20lists%20(DNS%20blocklists)