OT Regarding SA rpm vs compile with MS

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Wed May 7 11:55:17 IST 2003

Hi
First and last big thanks to Julian for a superb produkt  :)

I know there been discussion not to use the rpm of SA with mailscanner.
Since Im not a great unix admin im just wondered if this has to do with ms
config files or that SA change where the rpm will be installed. It wont be a
big prob to compile SA but Im worried how to upgrade it if I cant use rpm?
Ive tried csv once and broke the hole comp so Im a little worried since this
is production servers!

Any hints or future solutions for the possibillity to use the rpm instead?

Kind regards

/Anders