Use of DCC Clarification

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Tue May 6 16:17:31 IST 2003

I just downloaded an installed DCC and did the symlink like you showed.  How
would I know if DCC is working or not?  Is there a header that's added?

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Desai, Jason
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 9:33 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Use of DCC Clarification

I had to make sure that dccproc was in the path.  MailScanner's path does not
include /usr/local/bin (where dcc was installed by default for me), so I created
a symbolic link.

ls -al /usr/bin/dccproc
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           22 Apr 16 11:33 /usr/bin/dccproc ->
/usr/local/bin/dccproc

Then dcc started working for me.

Jason