spam/notspam w/sa-learn

Feasey, Nicholas NFeasey at UTPRESS.UTORONTO.CA
Mon May 5 19:33:13 IST 2003

Hmm?  So then, by forwarding I would place my address in the spam/notspam
mailboxes and be identified as such.
Any ideas on how to "fool" the app so that it will work with Outlook or am I
going to have to try to write some sort of script - if, in fact, that is
possible.

-----Original Message-----
From: Julian Field [mailto:mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK]
Sent: 5-May-03 2:22 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: spam/notspam w/sa-learn

At 19:16 05/05/2003, you wrote:

Forgive my ignorance/stupidity on this subject but what do you mean by
redirect?

Different mail apps call it different things, but it is usually bounce or
redirect. It sends the message on with the headers intact, so that replies

Outlook and Outlook Express cannot do it.
Why, I don't know, it's the simplest job in the book :-(

Yes, the cron job is in place, just want to give my users CORRECT
instructions on using the "auto-learn" feature.