Selling a product based on MailScanner?

Stephen Swaney Steve at swaney.com
Sat May 3 19:23:17 IST 2003

Juilan,

Sorry I meant to respond earlier.

        Linux Systems Solutions is the only firm in the Washington
        Metropolitan Area which concentrates on providing Linux
        integration and consulting services. We specailize in providing
        comprehensive enterprise emthisail solutions using MailScanner
        and SpamAssassin integrated with Anti-virus software.

        Linux Systems Solutions, Inc.
        www.LinuxSystemsSolutions.com
        info at linuxSystemsSolutions.com
        Phone: 202 352-3262