Inline Signature Query

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Thu May 1 17:08:14 IST 2003

At 15.38 01/05/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Thats the way we do it, would you mind posting an example of how you're
>trying to do it so we can see what might be wrong with your
>syntax.  (extract from MailScanner.conf & the rules file)

I finally got it working - there was a typo in my config! (not the first
time or the last)

However I am getting this error in the maillog:
May  1 17:00:30 camelot MailScanner[28403]: Could not open inline file
/opt/MailScanner/etc/reports/en/inline.sig.txt, No such file or directory

There is no reference anywhere to that file in the MailScanner.conf - so
what is it trying to do?

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions - affordable linux hosting
http://www.blacknightsolutions.com/
Shell accounts now available!!!

#####
Test signature