MailScanner with Ensim

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Mar 28 08:36:09 GMT 2003

Well, it sounds like 1 easy solution is to set up a little cron job that
regular copies the MailScanner configuration into each of the virtual
hosts. But I agree, there should be a better solution to this. Search the
mailing list archives for "Ensim" and see if anyone has mentioned this before.

--
Julian Field