MailScanner with Ensim

Yannick Cayer ycayer at 3WEBMEDIA.COM
Thu Mar 27 23:19:09 GMT 2003

Greetings,

I have followed the docs on how to install MailScanner with Ensim.

Evrything works fine except for one thing:

The MailScanner.conf file sits in /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf the
problem with this is that whenever I send a virus to a user of a virutal
site, the site sits in a chroot environment so MailScanner is unable to find
the MailScanner.conf file so it defaults to no configuration. I detects the
virus but it doesn't take into account the conf file since It cannot find it
from the virtual server point of view...

I can I fix this?

Thank you

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses