Online Spam test dosen't work

Patrick Steiner patricksteiner at BLUEWIN.CH
Tue Mar 25 20:30:07 GMT 2003

Any Spamtestmails that i send by
http://www.declude.com/tools/spamsend.html doesen't mark as spam
(spamscore <1)!
with mailscanner 3.27 and sa 2.50 any mails tagged as spam (spamscore >5)
why?

SA version: 2.52
MS version: 4.13-3

Mail1: