Mailscanner4 on Debian System with SA 2.5 / experience???

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Tue Mar 25 09:07:48 GMT 2003

Patrick Steiner wrote:
 > Have anybody experience with Mailscanner 4 on a Debian System? At the
 > moment i use Mailscanner 3.27.1-1 from Debian unstable with SA 2.50-1
 > but when i want update to version 4 i have problem with spamassassin.
 > every spammails have a to low spamscore (>3). but when i pipe the
 > spammail directly to spamassassin then the spamscore is >7 i think
 > spamassasin works fine but mailscanner have "communication" problem
 > with spamassassin.

I have had MailScanner-4.13-3 running on Debian (woody) for some time
and it works fine. I have only got version 2.43-1 of the SpamAssassin
package in place though....

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"