MailScanner and SA 2.51 and Bayes

Rose, Bobby brose at MED.WAYNE.EDU
Mon Mar 24 19:49:46 GMT 2003

Sorry Julian, you did say that before.  My mistake.  That took care of
it.  Thanks.

PS I saw a message on the SA dev list that they were talking about
release 2.52 this last weekend but it didn't happen so it could be soon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Julian Field [mailto:mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 1:42 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: MailScanner and SA 2.51 and Bayes

At 18:24 24/03/2003, you wrote:
>Can anyone confirm if this is even working now?  If I run a
>spamassassin -D -t < message I see debug code for Bayes that appears to

>me that it's working. Also in ~/.spamassassin I see bayes_seen,
>bayes_toks and bayes_msgcount updating.
>
>If SA is called from MS, only bayes_msgcount is changing.  It also
>creates bayes_seen.dir, bayes_seen.pag, bayes_toks.dir, and
>bayes_toks.pag files but they remain 0k.

Install "DB_File" using CPAN. Then comment out the "use AnyDBM_File" at
the top of SA.pm. This will be in the next release (due about 4th April
after I get back from Networkshop).

Still not had any requests for anything to discuss in the BoF session at
Networkshop.
--
Julian Field
www.MailScanner.info