FreeBSD port

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Mon Mar 24 17:28:26 GMT 2003

> I'd suggest following up the pr with a diff to bring it up to
> the latest version you have, then the proper one will get
> committed straight away.

Will do that either tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.

> Missed that, never submitted a port that needed as many patches :)

Well I hope Julian will put the man pages and the corresponding html
version into the tarball soon. Then these will disappear from the
patches and things will be a lot smaller.

Regards,
  JP