FreeBSD port

Simon Dick simon at ADVANTAGE-INTERACTIVE.COM
Mon Mar 24 17:01:01 GMT 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 16:53, Jan-Peter Koopmann wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> > It needs some updating though before it's committed, I've
> > send Jan-Peter the details already
>
> Yep. I would upload the most current version to Julian.

I'd suggest following up the pr with a diff to bring it up to the latest
version you have, then the proper one will get committed straight away.

> > (also it's not in the
> > regulation shar format ;)
>
> It would have been bigger than 20k and the porters handbook said to put
> it into a compressed tar... :-)

Missed that, never submitted a port that needed as many patches :)

--
Simon Dick <simon at advantage-interactive.com>