FreeBSD port

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Mon Mar 24 16:32:40 GMT 2003

Jan-Peter Koopmann <Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE> wrote:

>the FreeBSD guys seem to need some time to process the official port
>request. I am not sure how long it will take them to put it in the
>official ports tree. How about putting an inofficial version on your
>download page and make it a public beta?

Although I'm both a FreeBSD committer and a MailScanner user, I'm not
a sendmail user so I can't do a full review of a properly-integrated
port. I would be interested in having a look over it though.

Tony.
MULL OF KINTYRE TO ARDNAMURCHAN POINT: SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST 3 OR 4, VEERING
SOUTHWEST, LATER INCREASING 5 IN THE NORTH. FAIR. MODERATE OR GOOD, LOCALLY
POOR AT FIRST. MODERATE.