confirming SPAM

Dene Ulmschneider dene at DATATECHIE.COM
Mon Mar 24 14:57:28 GMT 2003

Hello-

I am new to this list and would really appreciate some assistance...

I just installed and configured MailScanner yesterday to test it out and it
seems to be working great. I am also it with the spam catching capabilities
of SpamAssassin and here is where my question comes in.

I notice that all emails that are tagged as spam have the default
alteration in the subject field of {SPAM?}. How do you tell the server that
it is  or is not spam for future knowledge? Can it be forwarded to an email
address on the server for whitelisting or blacklisting? Is there a GUI for
normal end users to set these questionable emails as spam or regular email?
If not - do all of these questionable emails have to be either delivered,
deleted, bounced, etc. (only set by options in config file?)

Again, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Dene Ulmschneider
Data Techie Inc.
office:         718.738.8859
cell:           646.996.2976
email:          dene at datatechie.com
pager mail:     denenow at datatechie.com
website:        www.datatechie.com
"Life is too short...-...you  should have dessert first"

content by Data Techie, and is believed to be clean.
Data Techie... always there to protect you!