HideVirusScanner patch

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Mar 22 18:11:57 GMT 2003

Thanks for that. I have implemented it a bit differently, and there will be
a new configuration option in the next release:

# Include the name of the viru scanner in each of the scanner reports.
# Very useful if you use several virus scanners, but a bad idea if you
# don't want to let your customers know which scanners you use.
Include Scanner Name In Reports = no

It is "no" by default so that the report format doesn't change when you
start using the new version. It is up to you to choose to start including
the scanner name if you want to.

--
Julian Field