ANNOUNCE: mailstats.pl V0.17

David While David.While at UCE.AC.UK
Sat Mar 22 09:34:33 GMT 2003

If you run it manually then you need to type ./mailstats.pl or use the full
path name. The config.pl file should be in the same directory as the
mailstats.pl file.

David While
Technical Development Manager
Faculty of Computing, Information & English
University of Central England
Tel: 0121 331 6211

                      Jody Cleveland
                      <Cleveland at MAIL.WI        To:       MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
                      NNEFOX.ORG>               cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: ANNOUNCE: mailstats.pl V0.17
                      MailScanner
                      mailing list
                      <MAILSCANNER at JISCM
                      AIL.AC.UK>

                      21/03/2003 20:03
                      Please respond to
                      MailScanner
                      mailing list

Hi David,

I just downloaded ver .18. When trying to run it, I get this error:
Can't locate /config.pl in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-
thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thre
ad-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl
/usr/lib/perl5/
vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0
/usr/
lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at mailstats.pl line 44.

Where exactly should config.pl go? Right now, I've got it in the same
folder
as mailstats.pl

Jody