Networkshop

Peter Bates Peter.Bates at LSHTM.AC.UK
Wed Mar 19 09:44:19 GMT 2003

Hello all...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Peter Bates, Systems Support Officer, Network Support Team.
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
Telephone:0207-958 8353 / Fax: 0207- 636 9838

>>> mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK 18/03/03 19:09:02 >>>
>For the UK academic people here, a very simple question:

>I am doing a BoF session at the Networkshop in York.
>What would you like to discuss or learn about MailScanner?

Ahhh... Notworkshop... there's some good talks in the offing this
year,
and I'd already noticed you were going to be present, Julian.

Can we discuss convincing my boss to pay you loads of money to add
Postfix support to MS? ;)

Alternatively, maybe a foray into MailScanner and RIPA, following my
request the other week to be able to see the 'Subject:' field of
incoming email ...

Having said both of those, the MailScanner BoF is at the same time as
the announcement of the Bandwidth Management Advisory Service, which is
bad scheduling from my angle, as I should be attending both.