Warm fuzzy

Steve Thomas lists at STHOMAS.NET
Sat Mar 15 19:39:00 GMT 2003

I just got my new super-comfy fuzzy warm MailScanner fleece jacket in the mail. Man, is this thing comfortable. It makes the temporary crown I also just got seem a little more bearable.

Aren't you jealous?

Don't be! You too can have one! Visit the MailScanner Store today!

:)

--
Steve Thomas
steve +at+ sthomas -dot- net