Beta test please

Jeremy Evans JeremyE at BSA.CA.GOV
Fri Mar 14 15:08:48 GMT 2003

I'm using the tar distribution running on OpenBSD.  You can mail me the URL,
I'll have time to test it this morning.  Thanks for fixing this quickly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Julian Field [mailto:mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 3:19 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Beta test please

I've been through the conf file and set values for all the variables, so
none are commented out. This should improve things. The values are just
blank if they were commented out before.

Hopefully upgrade_MailScanner_conf will have an easier time now.

Which distribution are you using? Can I just mail you a new URL to try this
out please?

At 22:48 13/03/2003, you wrote:
>Thanks for the quick response as always.
>
>Starting now, I'm leaving the Information Header setting blank instead of
>commenting it out, so that I won't have a problem with it next time.
>
>I'm not sure if I understand what went wrong with the Archive Mail setting.
>It wasn't commented out in the supplied file (though it is commented out in
>the default file, as are other settings such as Lock Type and Allowed
Sophos

--
Julian Field