updated sendmail, now MailScanner isn't catching viruses

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Mon Mar 10 13:58:35 GMT 2003

Hi,

> I'm running redhat 8 with sendmail. I used up2date to update
> sendmail, and now MailScanner with f-prot is no longer
> catching viruses. Is there a setting or file that was
> overwritten when I updated that I need to correct?

How about some more detailed info? How did you discover that it is not
catching viruses any more? Are the MailScanner headers still in the
mails? What does the log say?

Regards,
  JP