Something strange with MS and Exim

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 6 10:08:50 GMT 2003

At 08:21 06/03/2003, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>There seems to be a bug in the "New Batch: Found xx messages waiting"
>routine. This keeps growing and growing even though there are not so
>many messages in the inbound queue. When it says

Indeed, when it is looking for a new batch, there's a counter that doesn't
get reset when it should. I happened to notice this myself yesterday. It's
only cosmetic, the behaviour of the program is not affected at all, just
the counter number that is printed.
It will be fixed in the next release.
--
Julian Field