email address removed from report text

Chris Selivanow cselivanow at QWICNET.COM
Wed Mar 5 17:46:09 GMT 2003

Hi again-

I've just noticed this issue and I'm sure that someone else already had this
question but I was unable to find it in the archives or the FAQ.  Anyways,
I noticed that if I have an email address in a report file that the entire
line that contains the address is removed and replaced with a blank line.
Is there a way to configure mailscanner not to do this?

--
Chris Selivanow             585 582-1600
Lead Technician             585 624-3465 (fax)