version 4.13-3 and system load

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Wed Mar 5 12:28:53 GMT 2003

Hi,
   I went from 4.12.2 to 4.13.3 on Monday, Solaris 8, spamassassin
2.44, with no change in load.  Maybe you are using ORDB or infinite
monkeys in the new settings and you didn't before?

Jeff A. Earickson, Ph.D
Senior UNIX Sysadmin and Email Guru
Information Technology Services
Colby College, 4214 Mayflower Hill,