SpamAssassin 2.50 Bayes + MailScanner

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Mon Mar 3 11:37:04 GMT 2003

Hello,

Has anyone successfully managed to get SpamAssassin to auto learn e-mail
processed via MailScanner???

I've received about 1200 e-mails that have been processed with 2.50 although
when I run 'check_bayes_db' as root, it only reports that it has seen two
messages which were the 'sample-spam.txt' and 'sample-nonspam.txt' test
files that I ran through SA when I upgraded.

I've tried putting 'auto_learn 1' into spam.assassin.prefs.conf - I've also
tried to change the bayes db path by putting 'bayes_path
/etc/MailScanner/bayes' into the prefs file - after restarting MailScanner,
the only file that gets created is 'bayes_toks.db' which is an empty file.

Anyone else had this problem??

Thanks,

Steve

--