High Scoring Spam

Steve Evans sevans at FOUNDATION.SDSU.EDU
Sun Mar 2 15:26:39 GMT 2003

For example spam is set to a score of 5, high scoring spam is set to 10.

Maybe you want to only tag regular spam (between 5 and 9.9) because it's
kind of grey and you don't want any false positives.  But anything over
10 you consider to be a definite.  So you automatically delete that (or
store it).

Steve Evans
SDSU Foundation
(619) 594-0653

-----Original Message-----
From: Marco Obaid [mailto:marco at MUW.EDU]
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 7:05 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Hello all,

What is the logic behind "High Scoring Spam Actions = deliver" ?

If a message scores > 5 and I am telling MailScanner to Spam Actions =
store.
Why would I have to tell it again what to do with High Scoring Spam?

I have read the notes in Mailscanner.conf and it just did not click yet
:) Maybe I am thinking too much about it or I have a mental block right
now.

Marco