septic tank emails

Hack Hawk hh at HACKHAWK.NET
Sat Mar 1 17:12:16 GMT 2003

I got the same email, and put the following in my local.cf to increase the
score for similar email to the septic tank email.  If I knew perl syntax
better I'd replace the 30 with a wild card number of zero through 100 or
something.  Maybe someone could offer something better for that rule?
body LOCAL_FREE430              /\bfree for 30 days\b/i
describe LOCAL_FREE430          Talks about something free for 30 days
body LOCAL_EXCLUDE_SELF         /\bexlude yourself\b/i
describe LOCAL_EXCLUDE_SELF     Talks about excluding yourself

score LOCAL_FREE430             1.000
score LOCAL_EXCLUDE_SELF        1.000

Thanks
- hawk