User Front end for MailScanner - Help needed.

Richard Lush richard.lush at NTLWORLD.COM
Mon Jun 30 18:22:55 IST 2003

Hi All,

Several of you have asked for a user front end to MailScanner so that they can set their own whitelists etc.  I'm now looking at creating this functionality outside of the webmin module I currently support.

I need your help in working out the functionality that is wanted from a user front end and second how people are setting it up in MailScanner - I've never done it before so I need to understand how poeple are doing it.

Anyway, please mail me off list if you have thoughts on what you want from the front end and how you have set it up.

Richard