is per user whitelist/blacklist config and a default whitelist/blacklist possible?

Ken Anderson ka at PACIFIC.NET
Thu Jun 26 20:29:52 IST 2003

It's the same as the LookupByDomainList code in CustomConfig.pm, which
is there (hopefully). Just the name of the sub is changed and the code
below is a bit different.
Ken A.
Pacific.Net