is per user whitelist/blacklist config and a default whitelist/blacklist possible?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Jun 26 17:48:18 IST 2003

If, just after the "return 1" lines in "LookupByDomainList" in
CustomConfig.pm, you add
   return 1 if $BlackWhite->{'default'}{$from};
   return 1 if $BlackWhite->{'default'}{$fromdomain};
   return 1 if $BlackWhite->{'default'}{$ip};
then it will look up things in the "default" black and white lists after it
checks the user and domain-specific ones.

If you like, I'll add this to the standard distribution for you, it seems
like a handy idea.

--
Julian Field