ClamAV log problem

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Thu Jun 26 00:07:25 IST 2003

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Kevin Spicer wrote:

> >I'm assuming this should be really easy to fix but I can't figure out
> >how.
> >It seems that the ClamAV update script always returns 0 whether an
> >update
> >was done or not???
>
> This is now fixed, but you need a recent version of the
> clamav-autoupdate script (from the MailScanner package) and a recent
> version of Clam (either the latest release, just out, or one of the last
> two snapshots IIRC)

Well, there's definitely something wrong at this end.  I installed ClamAV
0.60 and MailScanner 4.22-3 yesterday.  I've one back and reinstalled both
again and the results are exactly the same.

Will you please send me the two clamav files in /usr/lib/MailScanner so I
can try them out.  I'm wondering if their updates didn't make it into
4.22-3??

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer