Shutdown MailScanner (Sendmail)

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed Jun 25 22:27:04 IST 2003

strange thing...

log in the same way (same user) as you do when you try to shutdown
MailScanner and get those messages below...

Now try the following 2 commands and tell me what output do they yeld:

head -1 /etc/hosts

/usr/bin/head -1 /etc/hosts

(note "-1" it's a number one and not the letter ell)

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby