Port 25

Steve Douglas steve.douglas at SBIINCORPORATED.COM
Wed Jun 25 14:30:06 IST 2003

I am running RedHat version 9 with f-prot, dcc, and razor.  I am using
MailScanner version 4.21-9.

When I started I use the command check_MailScanner and receive the following
results in my mail log:
- MailScanner child caught a SIGH
- MailScanner child caught a SIGH
- MailScanner E-Mail Virus Scanner version 4.21-9 starting...
- Enabling SpamAssassin auto-whitelist functionality...
- Using locktype = flock

I get the above for each instance of child process that is running (five
MailScanner instances when I do a "ps -A"

My firewall is completely off for the moment to remove any potential
barriers and scanning does not show port 25.  In addition, when I send a
test email nothing is forwarded.

SD
:-)