Deleting Spam

Sun Jun 22 10:18:30 IST 2003

Hi!

> Is there any way of deleting Spam that has been marked as spam by
> Mailscanner as I do with SpamAssassin ?

Did you ever had a look in the config yet ?

# This is a list of actions to take when a message is spam.
# It can be any combination of the following:
#    deliver                 - deliver the message as normal
#    delete                  - delete the message
#    store                   - store the message in the quarantine
#    bounce                  - send a rejection message back to the sender
#    forward user at domain.com - forward a copy of the message to user at domain.com
#    striphtml               - convert all in-line HTML content to plain text.
#                            - You need to specify "deliver" as well for the
#                            - message to reach the original recipient.
#
# Note that the bounce message is created in such a way as to stop it
# bouncing back to your site.
#
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
#Spam Actions = store forward anonymous at ecs.soton.ac.uk bounce
Spam Actions = deliver

Bye,
Raymond.