MailWatch 0.2 buglet

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Thu Jun 19 04:01:38 IST 2003

I am not sure if you have corrected this bug to buglet but I found another
bug to the buglet.

The new status.php file contain bugs in 2 lines :

  echo "  <TD ALIGN=\"RIGHT\">"        .
format_mail_size($row->size)   "</TD>\n";
  echo "  <TD ALIGN=\"RIGHT\">"        .
$row->sascore                  "</TD>\n";

It should be :

  echo "  <TD ALIGN=\"RIGHT\">"        . format_mail_size($row->size)   .
  echo "  <TD ALIGN=\"RIGHT\">"        . $row->sascore                  .

Notice the dot (.) in the end of each line. I did those changes and my
mailwatch stop giving error.