Port

Steve Douglas steve.douglas at SBIINCORPORATED.COM
Tue Jun 17 15:32:55 IST 2003

Julian,
I have the debug on still and I am receiving the following at the console.
Starting MailScanner...
In Debugging mode, not forking...
Syntax error in line 550, value "" for warnsenders is not one of allowed
values "yes","no" at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 1322

I will refer to the config.pm file.  I discovered two places in the advanced
section of the conf file that provides debugging.  I turned the second one
on and the is what I receive.

Steve Freegard: thanks for the valuable information.  I will look at this.

I appreciate your assessments.  I am just chasing my tail at the moment.

SD
:-)