MailScanner with Trend Micro

Krishna Krishna_shekhar at GMX.NET
Tue Jun 17 10:00:18 IST 2003

Hi,
        I got trend installed now and works alright without MailScanner.
There is a small fix for it
see here

http://kb.trendmicro.com/solutions/solutionDetail.asp?solutionID=14256

I am using SpamAssassin with procmail. I don' t think I need MailScanner
since SpamAssassin is executed by procmail for every incoming mail and is
currently reading user preferences from a
SQL database and now recently switched to Trend.

regards
Krishna
http://www.KrisinDigitalAge.com
http://www.epassione.com