Announce: MailWatch for MailScanner 0.2 (was MailScanner-Con sole )

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Tue Jun 17 09:18:03 IST 2003

Hi Mike,

The regex works against the report field on the database which contains all
the reports from MailScanner joined together, so it will be slightly
different to what you see in the maillog.  If you look at the message detail
for an infected message and look at the 'Report:' field, you'll see what I
mean.

Try this for the regex:  '/Sophos: (\S+) found in file (.+)/' - and see if
that does the trick.

Kind regards,
Steve

--