Announce: MailWatch for MailScanner 0.2 (was MailScanner-Con sole )

Mike Zanker mike at ZANKER.ORG
Tue Jun 17 08:43:11 IST 2003

On 16 June 2003 23:10 +0100 Steve Freegard
<steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK> wrote:

> Sorry - but I forgot to copy the create.sql file into the distribution
> directory before I created the tarball.

Thanks for this - I have created the database and logging works fine.
However, I'm struggling with a VIRUS_REGEX for Sophos. The output is
typically:

">>> Virus 'W32/Gibe-D' found in file ./h5F5Y0U18034/MeCLBuITR.exe"

so the virus name and file name are the other way round.

Has anybody got round this?

(It would be too much work to use SophosSAVI.)

Thanks,

Mike.