Question about spam.actions.rules (Update)

Max Kipness mkipness at GENIANT.COM
Tue Jun 17 02:21:54 IST 2003

I actually moved both HighScoreSpamActions as well as SpamActions and it
seems to be working great. I like the idea of having rules run from top
to bottom with a default rule at the end, sort of like access-list
functionality of Cisco routers.

Thanks for the fix Julian!

Max