Announce: MailScanner-Console-0.1

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at MAIL.WINNEFOX.ORG
Mon Jun 16 19:27:23 IST 2003

> I've written a web based front-end to MailScanner using a
> modified &SQLLogging routine, PHP, MySQL and JpGraph.

I was looking at this, and I think it looks fantastic. I have one
question though regarding privacy. I'm going to pitch this to my boss,
and my network admin brought up a good point. "This program will tell
us, at a glance, who is talking to who and about what."

Does anyone else see any privacy concerns with this?

Jody