how to map MS process id to SM process id?

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Thu Jun 12 19:20:51 IST 2003

"Chris W. Parker" <cparker at SWATGEAR.COM> wrote:

>When checking the maillog I'd like to be able to pull all the records =
>pertaining to a certain mail.

I've emailed some patches to Julian that allow you to turn on more logging
of message-IDs by MailScanner in order to improve trackability. I don't
think the patches cover all the bases yet, and I'm a bit behind with
releases of MailScanner at the moment so I don't know if the option has
been incorporated into the standard version.

Tony.
FISHER: WEST OR SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 6 IN EAST. SHOWERS. MODERATE OR
GOOD.